Tirupati Eye Centre, Noida was established in May 1998. It is a 15 bedded Eye hospital covering an area of 4000 sq.ft, situated in the heart of Noida City and catering to the population Delhi , Noida, U.P., Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Bihar and Jharkhand. During the past 16 years this centre has gained a reputation of being a premium tertiary superspeciality centre for eye facilities in Noida. This is a complete eye centre that has facilities for treatment of all kinds of eye problems by expert doctors using state of art equipment and technology. During past 16 years this centre has examined 8 lakhs patients in out patient department (OPD) atnd 1 carried out 1 lakh surgeries successfully with good results.
- Well-equipped Operation Theatres.
- General and private wards for in-patients.
- Retina clinic and glaucoma clinic
- Suture less microincision 1.8 mm cataract Surgery using the Stellaris MICS platform of Bausch and Lomb with Newer Generation Intraocular Lenses
- All Vitreoretinal surgeries.
- Expertise and Equipment for all other eye surgeries including Glaucoma, Squint, Oculoplasty Surgeries, etc
- Most surgeries are done on day care basis.
- Pharmacy and in-house Optical outlet give the patient the advantage of availing all services under one roof without running from pillar to post.
- Latest and best possible treatment and investigation modalities in eye care.
- The Hospital is the office of the Office of “Noida Ophthalmological Society” for 2 years and carrying out several academic activities to keep the Ophthalmologists of Noida and surrounding areas updated in the field of Ophthalmology
- As a corporate social responsibility it, in association with “Tirupati charitable trust” carrie